Anthracite men's socks | Carlo Lanza
- Color: Anthracite
- Label: Carlo Lanza
- Material: 80% Egyptian cotton 17% Polyamide 3% Elastane
- Additional processing: fil d'ecosse creates a silky sheen over the socks
- Verkrijgbaar in de maten: S (EU: 38-42 / US: 7.5-9.5) en M (EU: 43-47 / US: 10-13).
- Sock length from heel: ± 27 cm
- Special features: toe linked by hand. Polyamide woven into entire sock, thus very durable.
Availability: In stock
- Buy 3 for €15.95 each and save 6%
- Buy 5 for €14.95 each and save 12%
- Buy 7 for €13.95 each and save 18%
These anthracite cotton men's socks are from the label Carlo Lanza. Cotton is known to absorb moisture excellently and is non-irritating to the skin. That makes these socks a must-have for every man. The cotton men's socks by Carlo Lanza are finished by hand, which makes the socks feel seamless. Attention has been paid to every detail. Carlo Lanza men's socks have ultimate comfort. The customer helped to design the most optimal men's socks Before these cotton men's socks are produced in Italy, they have first been extensively tested by a customer panel. After all, it's all about the details. With some tips from the customer panel, the sock has been further perfected. From that moment on, the yarn has been purchased from a large yarn manufacturer in Northern Italy. The chosen cotton type is Egyptian cotton that is considered to be the best in the world. Afterwards, the yarn goes to one of the workshops in the Brescia region in Italy. Here, the socks are first made with the aid of a machine, after which, the finishing touch is done by hand. This way, you do not feel any troublesome seam on the toe. Before the men's socks leave the atelier for the Netherlands, every sock is also ironed. Everything to ensure that you as a customer receive an excellent product!
Write Your Own Review